Do you have a new project or worried about the design and set up of an existing pressurisation installation?
Working to EN12828 & BS6644 we can assist with full design & calculations either for New installations or for replacement units. We can also help identify “Neutral Point”, a key location on any heating or Chilled Water circuit.
We will always provide copies of our calculations for your records and advise on the following key design elements;
- Expansion Vessel sizing.
- System specific vessel pre-charge pressure.
- Initial “Cold Fill” Pressure.
- Pump start / Refill set point.
- Max working pressure.
- Safety Valve lift pressure (based on Neutral Point Calcs)
- Expansion Pipe sizing.
- Identification of Neutral point.
- High/Low pressure alarm set points.
- High/Low pressure system interlock set points.
This is a specialist trade and can cost you dearly if you get it wrong.